THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

"Di Lang Ikaw"


Thursday, May 13, 2010

You & I

Medio nakakahinga na me ngaun...
Cguro nakatulong ung nagalit ako sa kanya nitong nakaraan...
Ung alam mo na talagang parang hindi na talaga sya babalik saken
after all these things na pinag gagawa nya para maasar or whatever man ako...
It's not that I've totally given up on us pero it felt better lang na for a while,
i am mostly angry than crying over our tragic end...

hayyyyyzzzzzz...

Silence still saddens my lonely heart...
Love songs always breaks me apart...
Wish I could turn back time,
make things right so you'd still be mine...

whew...
Songs of my heart fills the midnight sky...
While I wander alone, letting time pass me by...
My heart is torn into bits and pieces...
I have got no clue how to ease its aches and bruises...


I hope time would just fly by so fast...
Coz I don't want this pain to last that much...
I wish to recover and go on with my life...
A life where there's no You, just I...

0 comments: