THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

"Di Lang Ikaw"


Monday, May 10, 2010

Ako... Ako... Ako...


Last night was the worst in the past 18 days
without you...
Cried myself to sleep, hoping you were still there...
My heart yearns for your return...
Wishing it was nothing more than just a nightmare
and that by tomorrow you'll be back in my arms again...

You chose to stay far away...
You've cut connections, where I was trying to hold on...
I dread that you'd forget and regret...
That once we loved...
Like no other people can...

If you could hear me now, would you really listen?
Would you even care with what I have to say?
Do you hate me this much to ignore that I hurt just as much as you do...
Or you really thought I was happy to have lost you...

Did you even bother to think if I was doing okay?
How about, if I was eating well?
It felt like you've totally turned your back on me...
And you really just decided not to care... I know that everything is in fact all my fault... But then again I was hoping you'd torment me rather than ignore... I hurt so much now and I don't think I can take more of this pain... I know I've pushed you away but damn I wish you'd come back and stay...

0 comments: